Cattie Adhesives supplies a full line of industrial Adhesives for RV Manufacturing. Applications include product assembly and lamination in the RV manufacturing industry.Read More
Cattie Adhesives manufactures a Full Line of Heat Seal Adhesives and Heat Seal Coatings For Paper and Plastic films including Cups – Labels – Lidding – Plastic films.
Cattie Adhesives is a manufacturer and distributor of Industrial Laminating Adhesives.
We supply water-based VAE – PVA – PVOH Laminating Adhesives for Bobst Asitrade Laminators and all types of Laminators. We manufacture Eco-friendly lamination adhesives for sustainability.
We can custom formulate hot melt and water based Laminating Adhesives and Heat Seal Adhesives for bonding many substrates including: coated papers, polyester, PETP, polyethylene, polypropylene, Cellophane, PVC, Aluminum and Metal Foils and Films.
All of our water-based adhesives for the Food Packaging industry meet all requirements of the FDA Regulation of Adhesives in Food Packaging.
Our Laminating Adhesives can bond to any surface including:
Wood – Plywood – Metal – Gypsum – Honeycomb – Plastic – Cork – Hardboard – Fabric – Foil – Cardstock -Corrugated – Veneers – Vinyl – Paperboard – Non-woven – Foam – Fiberglass – Padding – Rubber
Laminating Adhesive products include:
VAE – PVA – PVOH – EVA -Urea Formaldehydes – Casein & Resorcinol – Melamine & Epoxies – Biodegradable Adhesives – Contact Adhesives – Animal Glues – Pressure Sensitive – HMPSA – Urethanes – Heat Reactivated – Heat Seal Coatings – Hot Melts
Laminating Adhesive applications for:
Flat Lamination – PUR Hot Melt and Liquid Systems
Glue Spreader and Hot Melt Roller Coater Adhesives
Laminating – Hot Melt Systems
Laminating – VAE -PVA _PVOH water-based adhesives, Acrylic Vinyls
PUR – Reactive Hot Melt Polyurethane Adhesives
Fabric coatings and backings
Fire retardant coatings
Foam to foam bonding
Foam to fabric bonding
Foam and Mattress construction
Coatings for fiberglass
Laminating film to fabrics
Laminating – Liquid Systems, Paper
PUR – One Component Liquid Reactive Polyurethane Adhesive
Cold Press Laminating adhesives for: panel-on-frame, Core laminating, high-pressure laminate gluing
Textile Laminating adhesives
Cattie Adhesives has deep market application knowledge of Laminating adhesives based on VAE- PVA – PVOH water based adhesives and 100% Solids hot melt and PUR technologies.
We have expertise in formulating Custom Adhesives based on polyurethane and hot melts, based on EVA, APAO, metallocene and polyethylene chemistry.
Laminating Adhesives – Types of laminates, primers, tie layers, for dry , wet bonding, extrusion lamination
- One and two part water-based adhesives based on VAE, PVA, acrylic emulsion and polyurethane EVA dispersions.
- One part moisture cure reactive polyurethanes PURs 100% solids PUR hot melts.
- One and two part water borne adhesives based on VAE, PVAc, PVOH, Acrylic, SBR and other Latex copolymers
- Hot melts for lamination based on EVA, APAO, Polyethylene ,metallocene
- Direct gravure, reverse gravure
- Smooth Roll
- Differential roll coaters , slot coaters
- Extrusion coaters
- Coex and tandem lamination extruders
- Smooth roll laminators 3,4,5 roll systems
Dispensing – Laminating equipment
- Meter mix dispensing units from Graco, Liquid Controls, Dopag, Pyles, Valco
- Drybond wet bond laminators Faustel, PCMC, Inta Rota, Black Bros glue spreaders
Markets Covered and typical structures
- Snack, dry food and confectionery PP/PP, PP/ MET/, Cello/Cello
- Fabric / fabric , Fabric / film ,foam (PU,EVA,EPS)
- Fresh cut produce PP/PP, PE/PE
- Aqueous ,snack, and condiment PET/PE, PP/PE, METPET/PE
- Meat and cheese PET/PVDC//PE, Nylon/PVDC//PE, METPET//PE
- Confectionery, Coffee, Coffee Brick Packs METPET/PE, PP/Nylon/Foil/PE
- Steam Autoclave, ETO pouches Medical PET/Cast PP
- Decorative Bags Overlays Paper/PP, or METPP, Acetate , PET
- Industrial PET/PE, PET/Foil, wood working HPL
For more detailed information on our complete line of Laminating Adhesives, to speak with a technical representative about your application, and to request samples, please call us at 1-800-249-0337 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org