Cattie Adhesives – Heatseal Tapes
Cattie Adhesives manufactures a Full Line of Heatseal Tapes for many – Industrial, Food Packaging, Flexible Packaging, Paper Converting and Specialty Applications.
Our heatseal tapes and pressure sensitive tapes provide strong bonds on even the most demanding applications. Our Heat Seal reactive tapes are thermosetting, providing strong permanent bonds to most materials.
Heatseal Tape products are widely used for:
Smart Card lamination and chip embedding.
Glass cloth, for manufacture and converting.
Metals, Wood, Glass and engineered Plastics.
Tin-Tie Tape – for Coffee Bag manufacturing.
Heatseal tapes for Splicing applications.
Textiles, Roofing materials and Fabrics.
Kevlar, Aramide and Carbon.
Heat Seal Tape Selection:
To select the best heat seal Tape for your application – it is important to consider both the end use and the converting machine and process that makes the final heat seal.
We can help you determine the best heat seal tape for your process. In addition to the – Proper activation temperature for a heat seal tape, considerations such as the – Amount of pressure being applied the – Heat sealing temperature required to complete the final seal, and the – Dwell time (the time that the heat will be applied to the heatseal tape). All these factors, will have an impact on the type of heat seal tape we will recommend.
We have years of industry knowledge and experience, our chemists are available to assist you with choosing the right adhesive products. Contact us today to help you to determine the best heat seal adhesive technology and application equipment for your packaging process.
Benefits of using a Heat Seal Splicing Tape:
- Excellent resistance to solvents.
- High ultimate bond strength for secure seals.
- Outstanding heat resistance for high temperature applications – up to +480°F long-term and +750°F short-term heat exposure.
- Rapid curing even at relatively low heat seal bonding temperatures.
- Heat Seal tapes have a slight initial tack for precise positioning.
Cattie Adhesives has a Heatseal Splicing Tape for all splicing needs – with heat sealing tapes to meet very high temperatures, the most severe shear forces, most aggressive solvents and the most demanding conditions.
Our Heatseal tapes can also be Custom made to meet specific end use requirements.
Our Heatseal Tapes are widely used for these applications:
- Blister Packaging
- Credit Card Lamination
- Food Packaging
- Paper Converting
- Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Flexible Packaging
- Yogurt Lidding
- Film to foams.
- Film to Foil /metalized film.
- Heat seal lacquered aluminum foil.
- Food grade heat seal lacquer foil.
- Pharmaceutical blister pack foil.
- Specialty heat seal applications.
- Textiles for heat sealing.
- Transfer decal film lamination.
- Lacquered Aluminum Foil roll for processed cheese wrap.
For more detailed information on our complete line of Heat seal Tape and Film products, to speak with a technical representative about your application, and to request samples, please call us at 1-(800) 249-0337 or email us at email@example.com