Cattie Adhesives – Container Labeling Adhesives
Cattie Adhesives manufactures a Full Line of Container Labeling Adhesives including Hot Melts, Water-Based Adhesives and Coatings for High Speed Container and Bottle Labeling applications.
Our hot melts and water based Adhesives are used for all types of Container and Bottle labeling requirements and can be custom formulated to meet specific application requirements for color, bond strength, heat resistance, or other performance standards.
All of our Container Labeling Adhesives for the food & beverage industry meet the requirements of the FDA Adhesives regulation: 21CFR175.105 Indirect Food Additives.
Our container labeling adhesive products are used extensively across many industries and for many adhesive applications.
Our Hot Melts and Water based labeling adhesives can be made “Water-White” and are formulated to provide excellent adhesion to all types of substrates including difficult to bond Foils, Films, Metallized papers and UV coated papers.
Our labeling adhesives are formulated for Pressure Sensitive Hot Melt labeling applications and water-based container labeling adhesive applications.
Our products offer excellent machining and superior bonding to all types of containers – including returnable bottles that need outstanding water, moisture/ice resistance to Low Energy Surfaces including PET, PP, or treated PE.
Container Labeling Adhesives
Glass Bottle Labeling Adhesives:
Metal Container Labeling Adhesives:
- Water-based and Hot Melt adhesive.
- Lap Paste for Metal Cans.
- Used for Paper Labels on wrap around applications.
- Excellent Clean-ability.
- Hot Fill, Cold Fill Labeling.
Plastic Bottle and Container Labeling Adhesives:
- Pressure Sensitive Hot Melts and Water-based adhesives.
- Clear, Excellent Run-ability, Clean Machining.
- Strong bonds to Metallized Paper, BOPP, PET, HDPE, LDPE.
- High Speed Labeling of Carbonated and Non-Carbonated Beverages.
- Automatic non-contact hot melt dots application system.
- Hot melts for Label “Pick Up” systems that use hot melt pick up wheel.
- Hot Fill, Cold Fill Paper/Plastic Labeling.
- Great for Wheel and Spray applications.
- Used on Roll Fed and Cut and Stack type equipment.
Our Top Selling Water based Pressure Sensitive Label Adhesive:
# 8641 – Pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive specifically designed for Label applications.
Suggested Uses • Label adhesive with excellent clarity • Excellent water resistance • Good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates Characteristics • Excellent adhesion to Glass, Plastics and many Low Surface Energy Substrates. 48 – 52% Solids, 50,000 – 70,000cps, Clear.
All of our Container & Bottle Labeling Adhesives have “No VOCs” and are Formulated to be FDA Compliant for Indirect Food Contact to meet the requirements of the FDA Adhesives regulation: 21CFR175.105 Indirect Food Additives.
Our Labeling Adhesive products are widely used for these applications:
- Glass Bottles, Highly Coated Glass.
- Plastic Bottles – PET, Treated/Untreated HDPE and PP.
- Beer bottles – Returnable and Non-Returnable.
- Wine, Champagne and Spirits Bottles.
- Frozen Food Container Labeling.
- Cold Wet Filled Bottle Labeling.
- Hot Filled Bottle Labeling.
- Food, Condiments, Sauces, Preserves Labeling.
- High Speed Labeling of Detergents and Chemicals.
Labeling Adhesives for the following types of machines:
KETTNER, KRONES, P.E., KRIS TECH, SIDEL, ACCRAPLY, AUTOLABE, AVERY, B & H, BURT, CCL, CVC, DIAGRAPH, FASSON, HARLAND, HERMA, KRONES, LABEL-AIRE, LABELETTE, LANGGUTH, LSI, MARSH, MATEER BURT, NEW JERSEY, NEW WAY PACKAGING, NEWMAN, NJM, PDC, QUADREL, STANDARD KNAPP, TRINE, TRONICS, VERSAPPLY, WILLETT and OTHERS.
For more detailed information on our complete line of products, to speak with a technical representative about your application, and to request samples, please call us at 1-800-249-0337 or email us at email@example.com