POLYESTER HOT MELT ADHESIVES
Electrical Components | Filter Assembly | Food and Medical Packaging | Industrial Assembly | Heat Seal Coatings |Ink Binders | Label Adhesives | Laminating Adhesives | Optically Clear Coatings | Primers | Textile Laminations
What are Polyester Hot Melt Adhesives?
Polyester hot melt adhesives are 100% solids, non-volatile, thermoplastic adhesives that are solid at room temperature, turn into a liquid upon heating and re-solidify when cooled. They form instantaneous bonds, improve product appearance and reduce product weight.
We are able to supply polyester hot melt adhesives in a variety of forms for every type of application process.
Polyester Hot Melt adhesives
• Adhesive grade polyesters for assembly applications.
• Available in pellets and granules.
• Can be applied via slot-die, bead application, spray coating or extrusion.
• Broad range of heat resistance, temperatures from 200° to 350°F.
Benefits of Polyester Hot Melt Adhesives:
– High temperature and chemical resistance.
– Laundry Dry Clean wash resistance.
– Low application viscosity.
– Fast set time.
Our Most Commonly Used Polyester Hot Melt # 8499
# 8499 – High-performance, polyester based hot melt adhesive designed to bond a variety of fabrics, urethane foam and vinyl. # 8499 exhibits excellent high temperature resistance, superior resistance to plasticizer migration and resistance to water, Excellent hold up to wash and dry cleaning cycles.
Our polyester hot melt adhesives offer a range of benefits:
– Faster setting.
– Good adhesion to polar substrates.
– Excellent resistance to oils, solvents, plasticizers and water.
– Susceptible to degradation with heat and moisture over time.
– Good elevated temperature performance.
– Higher application temperatures.
– Good UV resistance.
For Help Choosing the best Polyester Adhesives for Your Application
Please Call us at 800-249-0337 – To Request a Product SDS, TDS, Pricing, Lead times, and to explore the many adhesive options we have to offer. We look forward to providing you with the adhesive that will maximize efficiency and profitability for your company.