Cattie Adhesives – Hot Melt Glue Sticks
Hot Melt Glue Sticks are a great choice for most low volume adhesive bonding and hand held assembly gluing needs. Our Industrial grade Hot Melt Glue Sticks are formulated with the same high quality raw materials as our Bulk hot melts that we produce in chip, pellet and pillow forms.
Cattie Adhesives offers a complete line of hot melt glue sticks for all substrate types. Our Hot Melt Sticks can be Custom Formulated to have Very High Initial Tack and a Fast Set up time from a few seconds; or up to a Minute of Open Time before setting up.
Hot Melt Glue Sticks form very strong bonds to most materials including:
Our Hot melt glue sticks are available in various Formulas including:
- Flame Resistant
- FDA approved for food packaging
- Clear Sticks
- Low Temp Sticks
- Colored/Glitter sticks
Our Hot Melt Glue Sticks are commonly used in the following Applications:
Packaging – Corrugated and Carton Sealing
- Low temperature adhesive, fast set.
- Medium/fast set time.
- Fast set time (small/medium boxes).
- Coated paper (medium/large boxes).
- Coated paper, fast set (small boxes).
Furniture and Woodworking
- Urethane foam.
Home Décor- Floral & Crafts
- All-Purpose/All Temperature Clear Adhesive.
- Ribbon, floral foam, paper, silk flowers, wood.
- Most porous materials.
- Product Assembly.
- High Strength Clear Adhesive.
- Fiber glass, plastic, shells, glass, ceramic, china.
- Metal, jewelry, painted surfaces and magnets.
- Set seam sealing (long open time).
- Corian, wood assembly (fast set).
- Corian, wood assembly (medium set).
Point of Purchase Displays
- Low temperature adhesive.
- Medium set time.
- Fast set time.
- Medium/Fast Set Time.
Below are some of our most common Hot Melt Glue Sticks:
|1701||Hot melt adhesive for packaging and sealing cartons for medium to larger cartons. Strong Bonds to Most Porous Substrates including wood. Fast Initial Tack, Fast Set. 15 seconds open time.||Request >>|
|1707||High performance hot melt adhesive for difficult substrates. Bonds to metal, plastics, ceramics, magnets, shells, wood, fabric, ABS, PVC, carpet and some vinyls. Excellent bonding adhesive for porous and non-porous materials.||Request >>|
|1708||A high strength flexible hot melt adhesive. Excellent for carpet backing. Resists cracking at low temperatures and rigid enough to prevent “smiling”.||Request >>|
|1725||All-Temperature- All Purpose hot melt adhesive to be applied in low, high or dual temperature glue guns. Bonds to porous and non-porous material. Long open time, 1 minute+.||Request >>|
|1727||All-Temperature, All-Purpose hot melt adhesive to be applied in low, high, or dual temperature glue guns. Bonds to porous and non-porous material. In high temperature applications it’s great for most plastics, wood, carpet, upholstery and general assembly. Longer open time, 45-60 seconds.||Request >>|
|1735||A high strength hot melt adhesive. Bonds to metal, plastics, ceramics, coated paper, and non-porous materials. Exhibits good shock resistance in low and ambient temperatures. 30 seconds open time.||Request >>|
|S-12478||Polyamide-Tough elastomeric high performance general purpose hot melt adhesive. Excellent impact resistance at low temperatures. Excellent high temperature resistance. Bonds to many substrates: metals, plastics, wood, leather, fabric, no-woven fabric, film and foils.||Request >>|
* Hot Melt Stick Sizes: 5/16” to 2” Wide & From: 2” to 15” Long.
* Hot Melt Glue Sticks are packaged in 25lb. 35lb. & 50lb. Boxes.
* 450 Sticks total / 25lb case, of 10” Sticks; or 300 Sticks /25lb case of 15” Sticks.
Need more information? To speak with a technical representative about your application, and to request samples or pricing, please call 800-249-0337 or email us at email@example.com