Cattie Adhesives – Process an Order
How Do I process an Order?
We are developing an online ordering system, so you will be able to make your purchase online.
You can process an order in 3 ways:
CALL: 1-800-249-0337 or 215-857-2953
EMAIL: [email protected]
FAX : 215-857-2810
When placing an order by phone, email, or fax, please be prepared with the following information:
- E-mail address
- Company name
- Telephone number
- Delivery address & Invoice address
- Details of the item # and Quantities to be ordered.
- Purchase Order #
- Any Special Requests for Product Handling, Labeling, Shipping Collect, etc.
*Please note there is a minimum order value of $100.00, Plus Freight and any additional charges.
Delivery and Lead Times
Products are divided into 3 Categories:
Custom Formulated product.
- In-Stock product – can usually be shipped by the next day. The order must be processed by 12pm, EST.
- Made-to-Order product – we ask for a 1-week lead time for shipment. However, most Made-to-Order items ship within 2-3 days.
- Custom Formulated product – our custom formulated adhesives and Made-to-Order adhesives sometimes use special raw materials and have specific handling characteristics, such as shelf life. The estimated lead time will be provided after the order is processed.
- For Small quantity shipments, we normally ship via UPS / FedEx Ground, or Next day/2nd Day Air for expedited shipments. These orders can be shipped 2 ways:
- “Freight Collect” –FOB Shipping Point. Freight charges applied to your UPS / FedEx Account #.
- “Freight Prepaid and Add” – FOB Shipping Point. Freight charges are Prepaid & Added to customer invoice.
For Larger quantity shipments, over 250 lbs., there are 2 options:
- “Freight Prepaid and Add” – FOB Shipping Point, the Freight charges are Prepaid & Added to the customer invoice. Cattie Adhesives – can schedule the delivery and “Prepay and Add” the Freight cost to your Invoice. Prices will vary depending on ship to location and any special freight handling requirements, such as “Expedite” or “Protect from Freezing”.
- “Freight Collect” –FOB Shipping Point. Cattie Adhesives Or the Customer – can schedule the delivery using your preferred Freight Carrier.
- International shipments – All orders are shipped EXWORKS, FOB, Shipping Point PA, 18951, USA. Payment Terms: PIA, (Payment in Advance, of shipment), Small orders ship via UPS, DHL, or FedEx. Large shipments, customers must arrange for orders to be picked up using their own freight courier service. Lead times will vary depending on the items ordered and the shipping location.
Depending upon the type of product you wish to order and the time of year, an additional charge may be incurred. Please be aware of the following additional charges that could apply. Any charges will be disclosed before the shipment is scheduled.
- “Protect from Freezing” charge, may be added to all Water-based products shipping between 11/1 and 4/30 of each year.
- “Expedite” charge, may be added to Invoice on shipments that are requested for rush orders, next day delivery and same day shipments.
- Hazardous Products shipped within the US or International may incur an additional charge.
For more detailed information on our complete line of products, to speak with a technical representative about your application – please call us at 1-800-249-0337 or email us at [email protected]