Cattie Adhesives – Polyamide Hot Melt Adhesives
Automotive Interiors | Cabinet Assembly | Filter Assembly
General Product Assembly | Textile Laminations | Wood Bonding
Polyamide Hot Melt Adhesives are best known for their Excellent chemical, grease and oil resistance, Aggressive Bond Strength and High Heat Resistance; making them an excellent choice for many difficult to bond, low energy substrates.
Our Polyamide hot melt adhesives offer the following benefits:
- Green Strength development – To minimize assembly time and time to handling.
- Open-Time – Flexible open-times from 2 seconds to 2 minutes of working time.
- Broad Adhesion Range – Great bonds to Paper, wood, metals, plastics, plasticized PVC.
- High Strength – Great for most high performance applications.
- Flexibility – Great option for High Heat and Low Temperature resistance applications.
- Chemical Resistance – Great performance for exposure to grease, oils, plasticizers.
Cattie Adhesives offers a full line of high performance Polyamide Hot Melt Adhesives; available in several degrees of Color, Peel Strength, Tack, Shear Strength and Viscosity.
Our Polyamide hot melt adhesives can be supplied in small pellet form or Coated onto various materials. We have the capability to Coat our Polyamide Hot Melt Adhesives onto many different substrates including – felts, films, release liners, magnet, papers, plastics, and textiles; for various medical and industrial applications.
Our Polyamide hot melts are commonly used in the following Applications:
- Appliance Assembly
- Doors, Garage Doors and Millwork
- Cabinet and Furniture Assembly
- Shoe Manufacturing
- Automotive Assembly
- Gas/oil Filter production
Below are some of our most common Polyamide Hot Melts:
|8391||A Low Softening Point, Fast Set, polyamide hot melt for bonding Wood Cabinets & various substrates like fabrics, woods, porous materials.||Request >>|
|8381||Polyamide hot melt with excellent creep resistance at High Temperatures and strong bond strength at Low Temperatures, High oil resistance.||Request >>|
|8380||A high melting point polyamide hot melt with good oil and chemical resistance, designed for use in fuel and hydraulic filter applications.||Request >>|
|8378||Long open time polyamide hot melt with good low temperature flexibility. Designed for wood cabinet assembly, High Heat Resistance.||Request >>|
|8311||High Heat resistant polyamide hot melt with good chemical and moisture resistance. Designed to work for most transportation filter applications.||Request >>|
Need more information? To speak with a technical representative about your application, and to request samples or pricing, please call 800-249-0337 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org