Cattie Adhesives – Hot Melt Adhesive Coated Products
Cattie Adhesives produces Heat Seal Hot Melt Adhesive Film & Pressure Sensitive Hot Melt Coated products in – Tape and Roll form using our:
- Pressure Sensitive Hot Melts
- Heat Seal Hot Melt
- APAO Hot Melt
- EVA Hot Melt
Our Hot Melt Coated Industrial Tapes and Specialty Tapes are used in a wide range of industries including – Label printing, Graphic design, Packaging, Digital imaging, Retail display, Fleet graphics, Assembly engineering, Automotive assembly, and Medical device assembly.
If you require a Hot Melt Coated Tape or Roll Stock product that is coated with a hot melt, heat seal adhesive or hot melt pressure sensitive adhesive – Call Us! – We may have it in stock or we will make it for you – Quickly.
You can also Send us your substrate and we will Coat it with one of our Pressure Sensitive or Heat Seal Hot Melts for you.
Custom Hot Melt Adhesive Coating Service
Our Strength and Focus is in – Custom hot melt adhesive coatings.
We can help you select the right combination of Hot Melt Adhesives, Facestocks and Release liners that are perfect for your application needs.
We use our experience and expertise in adhesives, substrates and application technologies to provide our customers with custom formulated and engineered adhesive products.
We appreciate the opportunity to be involved early in the development of your new products as well as the improvement of existing products. Please call today to discuss your application details with one of our Technical Specialists.
Our Rollstock Manufacturing Capabilities and Specifications:
- Widths 1″ up to 60″ Maximum
- 3″ or 6″ I.D. Cores
- Maximum 40″ O.D.
- 25# paper to 14 point board
- Films: 1 mil to 15 mils
Our Custom Hot Melt Adhesive Coating and Converting Services include:
- Adhesive Coating of “Customer Supplied” Substrates.
- Hot Melt Pressure Sensitive, Acrylic and Silicon Adhesive Coating.
- Hot Melt Removable Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Coating.
- Hot Melt Heat Seal, Re-activated Adhesive Coating.
- Custom Adhesive Rollstock – Sheeting, & Slitting Services.
Hot Melt Coated Products are Available in – Tape and Rollstock form.
Our Hot Melt Coating Products and Services include:
- Hot Melt Foam Tape, Heat Seal Tape and Rollstock.
- Hot Melt Pressure Sensitive Tape and Rollstock.
- Acrylic Hot Melt Adhesive Tape and Rollstock.
- Face Stocks and Liner – Evaluation and Selection.
- Custom Formulated Hot Melts Coated onto Your substrate.
- Rollstock Products for the Label and Forms Industries.
- Heat Sealing Tape.
- Pattern Adhesive Coating.
- Hot Melt ” Tin-Tie Tape ” for Coffee Bag manufacturing.
- Package Reclosure Systems – Design and Production Services.
- Transfer Tape – SUPER & ULTRA High Tack Pressure Sensitive hot melt tapes, * up to 50 mils.
- Specialty Tapes – Foam Tapes, Double Coated Foam Tapes, Pressure Sensitive hot melt tapes.
Our Rollstock production capabilities include:
- Single Coated Rollstock – An adhesive coated on one side of a material, called the Facestock. The ps adhesive is protected by a silicone coated release liner.
- Transfer Rollstock – An Unsupported mass of adhesive film coated on a release liner that has a release coating on both sides. Transfer tapes provide good bonds to irregular surfaces.
- Double coated Rollstock – A carrier is coated on both sides with PSA. The adhesive carrier can be a wide variety of materials including plastic films, tissue, nonwovens, etc. Typical uses include laminates and carpet tape.
- Self Wound Rollstock – A carrier which is coated on one side with PSA and on the other with a release coating. There is no release liner with these types of products. Carton sealing, Duct and Masking are all examples of self wound tapes.
- Custom Rollstock – Custom Coated and Laminated PSA Solutions in Rollstock Form; For production of Heat Seal tapes, Seam tapes, Cloth tapes, Foam tapes, Foil tapes, Reflective tapes and more.
Hot Melt Coated Products
At Cattie Adhesives, we offer a wide range of hot melt coated products that are suitable for a variety of applications. Our hot melt coating process involves applying a thin layer of adhesive to a substrate using heated rollers. This results in a durable and strong bond between the substrate and the adhesive.
We offer hot melt coated products in various materials, including paper, film, foil, and non-woven substrates. Our hot melt coatings are available in a range of formulations to meet the specific needs of your application, such as high temperature resistance, low VOC emissions, and FDA compliance for food contact.
Some of the applications that our hot melt coated products are commonly used for include packaging, labeling, product assembly, and automotive manufacturing. We can also custom formulate our hot melt coatings to meet the specific needs of your application.
In addition to our hot melt coated products, we also offer a variety of other adhesive solutions, including water-based adhesives, solvent-based adhesives, and reactive adhesives.
At Cattie Adhesives, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality adhesive solutions and exceptional customer service. Contact us today to learn more about our hot melt coated products and how we can help you find the right adhesive solution for your application