Cattie Adhesives – Spray Adhesive
What is Spray Adhesive?
Spray Adhesive, also called “Multipurpose Spray Adhesive” is a specially formulated, fast-drying, industrial strength adhesive designed to stick to a wide variety of lightweight materials.
Cattie Adhesives supplies an Industrial Strength Spray Adhesive that is a clear, water white, non-staining, mist-type adhesive that does not contain methylene chloride. It has fast, aggressive tack and low soak-in; making it a great choice for bonding to most lightweight porous surfaces.
Our Industrial Strength Spray Adhesive can be used for various applications including- Fabrics, Foams, Lightweight Assembly, Display and Packaging, Case Sealing and Labeling Applications. It forms strong bonds to materials including paper, felt, cardboard, fabric, polyurethane foam, plastic, metal, wood and more.
Our Spray Adhesive can be used to form Both Permanent bonds and Temporary bonds.
For a Permanent bonding application, spray both surfaces; wait until adhesive dries to a tack and then bond the surfaces together.
For a Temporary or Repositionable bond, spray only one surface and wait until the adhesive dries to a tack before bonding.
Our Spray Adhesive products are used for these applications:
- Point of Purchase Displays.
- Case Sealing.
- Bonding Foils, Films, Fabrics, Papers.
- General decorating and crafts including wreaths, silk flower arrangements, models.
- Home improvement and repair projects.
- Attaching fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads.
- Protective Packaging Wraps.
Spray Adhesive forms strong bonds to most porous materials including:
- Polyurethane Foam
Are you considering using an Aerosol Can Spray Adhesive?
Spray adhesives can be an effective way to bond together two impervious or difficult-to-bond substrates.
However, here are some things to consider about Spray Adhesives:
- Spray adhesives are often packaged in aerosol can form, this can make them an expense way to bond.
- Spray Adhesives can contain propellants that require special respiratory protection for usage.
- Spray Adhesives can include flammable or combustible solvents and require special storage.
- Spray Adhesives can include solvents considered hazardous for workers and the environment.
Our bulk Hot Melts, Water-based Adhesives and Pressure Sensitive Transfer Adhesives have NO VOCs and offer numerous advantages over Aerosol Can Spray Adhesives and Solvent-based adhesives. They are considered to be safer and more eco-friendly options than Spray Adhesives or Solvent-based adhesive systems.
Need more information? To speak with a technical representative about your application, and to request samples or pricing, please call 800-249-0337 or email us at email@example.com