Double Coated Foam bonding tapes are often used for the adhesive bonding of foam materials.
We can help you Select the best Double Coated Foam Bonding Tape to meet your application requirements.
There are several important factors to consider when choosing a foam bonding tape.
- What are the Substrates?
- Is a Structural or Non-structural Bond required?
- Does the Substrate surface need to be prepared?
- What are the environmental conditions of the application?
Our Pressure Sensitive Acrylic and Rubber based foam tapes are used for the attachment of automotive exterior trim parts such as body side molding.
Foam tapes bond to a variety of automotive substrates and Provide strong final bonds and peel strength.
- Application Temperature: +50ºF
- Service Temperature: 0ºF – 180ºF
- Proprietary foam bonding adhesive on the unwind side and rubber adhesive on the liner side
- 0.5 mil PET carrier for dimensional stability
- 60# or 80# liner available
- Rubber adhesive bonds well to many foams including polyether and polyester urethanes
- Rubber adhesive bonds well to most metals, plastics, and LSE substrates
- Cost effective solution for difficult substrates
- Dimensionally stable carrier for ease of handling anddie cutting
Double Coated Foam bonding tape Applications:
- Foam Fabrication
- Insulation Bonding